August 8-11, 2016 at Mass Maritime Academy
Set on the pristine campus of Mass Maritime Academy in Bourne, MA, CSU will host our annual summer camp August 8-11, 2016. A mix of technical training, game competition and off field activity, CSU Reds Summer Camp provides top-notch training for players of all levels between the ages of 7-15 and serves as a great preparatory camp ahead of fall competition. Additionally, we are excited to welcome Liverpool FC academy coaches Jon Gautrey and Phil Oliver back to Mass Maritime as part of this year’s camp staff lineup!
Players can choose from day, extended day and overnight camper registration options.
- Day (9:00am to 3:00pm): $285
- Extended Day (9:00am to 8:15pm): $390
- Overnight Club Member Rate: $525
- Overnight Non-Club Member Rate $595
New this year! Day campers can take the Camp Shuttle each morning from one of the following three (3) locations. Space is limited so be sure to sign up when registering for camp!
- Bridgewater Home Depot: Bus departs at 8:00am
- Sacred Heart High School: Bus departs at 7:45am
- Plymouth Big Lots: Bus departs at 8:00am
For more information and to register, visit our Reds Soccer School Summer Camp page
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 508-591-7277