The Liverpool FC International Academy MA Reds Development Center (RDC) provides extra training and support alongside town programs to enhance players' soccer experience. Participants are encouraged to play for their local town while receiving one extra night of RDC training and support from our Liverpool FC-educated coaches.
Our curriculum meets the strict criteria outlined by Liverpool FC and our coaching philosophy ensures that players benefit from the latest coaching methods whilst participating in a FUN and positive environment. Through this approach, players can unlock their playing potential through enjoyment of the game.
- Football Agility
- Outplaying Opponents (1v1, 2v1, 2v2, 1v2)
- Ball Mastery
- Receiving Under Pressure
- Ball Striking
- LFC Role Models
- Scoring Goals (goals in session as much as possible)
- 1000 touches per session
- Small Sided Games
PROGRAM AGE GROUPS
- Our Mighty Reds age group is for children ages 5-7 years old
- Our Junior Reds age group is for children 8-10 years old
- Our Gateway Reds age group is for children 11-12 years old
- Fall I September-October
- Fall II November-December
- Winter I January-February
- Winter II February-March
- Spring I April-May
- Opportunity to purchase official RDC Reds Kit
- Coached by Liverpool FC International Academy coaching staff
- Invitations to join additional Liverpool FC International Academy MA soccer events
As a member of the Reds Development Center programming, it is recommended that players order the LFC IA MA RDC kit ($62 value) via our apparel partner, WeGotSoccer. For 10% savings on all LFC IA MA gear, please use code LFCIAMAREWARD. For more information and to view the kit, visit www.wegotsoccer.com/lfcma
Our RDC program sites are located throughout the South Shore. A full listing of current availabilty is below and addresses can be located on our Fields & Facilities page.
For the six week training the cost is $125 per player.
For more information, please contact Adam Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 508-591-7277.