The Reds Development Center (RDC) provides extra training and support alongside town programs and is designed to bridge the gap between town soccer and club soccer. Players are encouraged to continue to play for their local town teams while receiving one extra night of training and support from our qualified and experienced coaches.
Our RDC programs meet the strict criteria outlined by Liverpool FC and the content covered is derived from Liverpool FC Academy curriculum. The coaching philosophy implemented ensures that players benefit from the latest coaching methods whilst participating in a FUN and positive environment where the players can unlock their playing potential through their enjoyment of the game.
- Football Agility
- Outplaying Opponents (1v1, 2v1, 2v2, 1v2)
- Ball Mastery
- Receiving Under Pressure
- Ball Striking
- LFC Role Models
- Scoring Goals (goals in session as much as possible)
- 1000 touches per session
- Small Sided Games
PROGRAM AGE GROUPS
- Our Mighty Reds age group is for children ages 5-7 years old
- Our Junior Reds age group is for children 8-10 years old
- Our Gateway Reds age group is for children 11-12 years old
- Fall I September-October
- Fall II November-December
- Winter I January-February
- Winter II February-March
- Spring I April-May
- Opportunity to purchase official RDC Reds Kit
- Coached by Liverpool FC International Academy coaching staff
- Invitations to join additional Liverpool FC International Academy MA soccer events
As a member of the Reds Development Center programming, it is recommended that players order the LFC IA MA RDC kit ($62 value) via our apparel partner, WeGotSoccer. For 10% savings on all LFC IA MA gear, please use code LFCIAMAREWARD. For more information and to view the kit, visit www.wegotsoccer.com/lfcma
Our RDC program sites are located throughout the South Shore. A full listing of current availabilty is below and addresses can be located on our Fields & Facilities page.
For the six week training the cost is $125 per player.
For more information, please contact Adam Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 508-591-7277.
Our Fall 2017 Session I RDC programs will be held at the following locations between September 11-October 23:
- Belmont Street Fields in East Bridgewater, MA
- Forges Fields in Plymouth, MA
- Pembroke HS Softball Fields in Pembroke, MA
- Wheeler School in Seekonk, MA
- Teamworks in Somerset, MA
- Field TBA in South Boston, MA
- Field TBA in Weymouth, MA